NOW HIRING — Senior / Lead Audio Visual Technician
atori Edge is looking for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic AV technician to join our team to assist with the installation and service of audio-video, lighting and networks in large residences and commercial properties.
An ideal candidate is good-natured, approaches challenges with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a dynamic team-oriented environment and possesses a strong sense of urgency. We are a young, rapidly-growing company with room for advancement for the right candidate.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years in AV as a Lead Technician.
Location: Please apply only if currently residing in Denver or Boulder Colorado. Occasional travel necessary.
Management and Installation and service of high end home theater systems, home automation, lighting control, and whole house audio systems as specified on project design documentation, including proactively communicating with team members, contractors and clients as issues arise.
Maintaining a professional image and developing good relationships with clients, architects and contractors.
• Extensive Programming Experience with the following systems:
◦ Lutron RadioRa and Homeworks
◦ Sonos Music Systems
◦ RTI and Logitech Harmony Remotes
• Installation of HDTV / Theater Systems:
◦ TV Mounting on a Variety of Surfaces
◦ Projector and Screen Mounting / Installation
• Installation of Speakers:
◦ Surface Mount
◦ In-Wall / Ceiling
• Wire Termination:
◦ Cat5 / Cat6
◦ RG6 (Coax)
◦ Speaker wire
• LV / Wall Plate Installation
• AV Rack Setup
• Wire Management
• Ability to Read Construction Plans
• Knowledge of:
◦ Video Resolutions
◦ Video Cable Standards
◦ Balun / Extenders
◦ Surround Sound Formats
• Experience working on Construction Sites:
◦ Interface with Contractor and Other Trades
◦ Knowledge of Construction / Building Techniques and Standards
• Proven Ability to Manage Installation Teams
• Ability to Troubleshoot Problems in the Field
• Clean and Valid Drivers License
• Ability to Lift and Move Heavy Items
• Working knowledge of Savant and / or Crestron Control Systems (Savant Preferred)
• Knowledge of Speaker Theory
◦ a.Impedance Matching (Series / Vs Parallel)
◦ b.Crossover Networks
• Installation of Automated Shades
Starting Wage: $20-$30+ hourly, depending on experience.
Minimum of three to five years experience in Commercial A/V installation. You must be able to coordinate and interact with other construction site trades people and work to strict timelines.
Specific skills and knowledge must include low voltage wiring, a broad understanding of audio/video equipment installation, ability to take and to give direction and strong attention to detail. Networking experience a plus!
- Competitive compensation, depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays