NOW HIRING — Junior Audio Visual Technician
Satori Edge is looking for a Junior A/V Technician to join our team to assist with the installation and service of audio-video, lighting and motorized shade systems in large residences and commercial properties. Ideal candidate is good-natured, approaches challenges with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a dynamic team-oriented environment, and possesses a strong sense of urgency. We are a high-end, fastest-growing AV service company, based in Denver, offering room for advancement for the right candidate.
NOTE: THIS IS A 1099 SUB-CONTRACTOR POSITION.
Work Experience: 1-2 years experience in AV or related field (IT, Electronics, or Live Events).
Location: Please apply only if currently residing in Denver, CO. Occasional travel required.
Ideal Candidates must have a Basic / Intermediate Experience with:
- New construction pre-wire and installation of low voltage cabling which includes Cat5, Cat6, RG6, RG59, speaker wire, camera wire, automation control wire etc.
- Retro-fit wiring and installation of low voltage cabling which includes Cat5, Cat6, RG6, RG59, speaker wire, camera wire, automation control wire etc. in both residential and commercial environments.
- Installation of camera surveillance systems, which include wiring, setup, and operation.
- Installation and proper setup of home theater surround systems from dedicated theaters to basic surround sound applications.
- Installation of whole house audio and video distribution systems which include audio and video matrix-type systems, and Sonos Music Systems.
Starting Wage: $12-$20/ hr, depending on experience.
Please email email@example.com with qualifications and interest.